The aluminum alloy instrument case shall be made of aluminum plate or aluminum corrugated plate composite solid wood plate, with aluminum alloy accessories and frame riveting. The case has strong plasticity and can be arranged by adding holes according to the needs. The box is light in size and low in cost. It is a protective case for precision devices, such as important instruments or light and small precision equipment, which need to be protected at all times. These equipment can not be damaged at all, otherwise it will bring a lot of unnecessary trouble. It is such a new equipment, can ensure the safety of the instrument, so that it will not be hit, not broken.
Advantages of aluminum alloy instrument case
1、 Material advantages of aluminum alloy instrument case
The aluminum alloy instrument case is made of hard aluminum alloy, because of its strong density, it brings safety and ensures that it will not be broken in any impact. However, the box made of aluminum is very heavy, which is not easy to carry, and it is not convenient to use. Therefore, a certain amount of gold is added to refine the aluminum alloy in the refining process. Aluminum alloy has a very light weight in addition to hardness, so it is light and convenient to use.
2、 Main advantages of aluminum alloy material
1. It is light and soft. The density of aluminum is 2171 g / cm3, which is about one third of that of steel, and Young's modulus is about one third of that of steel.
2. Good strength. The tensile strength of pure aluminum / Mn is about one fifth of that of low carbon steel. However, after heat treatment and alloying, the corresponding strength value of low carbon steel can be reached.
3. Good corrosion resistance. One of the characteristics of aluminum alloy is that when contacting with air, a dense oxide film will be formed on the surface, which can prevent corrosion, so it has good corrosion resistance. If "alumina membrane treatment method" is applied to it, corrosion can be completely prevented.
4. The processing performance is good. The profile used for rolling stock has good extrusion performance, and the secondary machining and bending processing are easy.
5. Easy to regenerate. Low melting point aluminum (660 ℃), low melting point.
Aluminum alloy instrument box not only has good performance, but also has many advantages in material composition, and has strong practicability. The successful application of aluminum alloy instrument box has brought great help to life. It can not only install some precise instruments, but also can hold some fragile objects, so as to ensure the safety of articles Integrity.
KASSICO, a leading aluminum cases factory in Ningbo, China, Have 19 years OEM & ODM experience in manufacturing aluminum transport boxes, truck tool boxes, aluminum tool cases, flight cases, instrument cases, equipment cases, gun cases, makeup cases and attache cases for industrial, military, chemical, medical, education etc. Our company owns 15000m2 factory area and more than 200 sets of advanced manufacturing equipments, Perfect and rigorous QC system, also passed the ISO9001: 2015, BSCI, IAF quality management system certification. More Details: https://www.kassico-alu.com